No Heater Is Too Big Or Small
Speedy Heating Services Throughout San Diego County
If you are considering a new HVAC system for your San Diego home, then you have come to the right place. Whether it’s a routine repair, installation, or emergency repair, our skilled technicians can handle it all.
Having served San Diego county for over three decades, our excellent service and workmanship has given us a strong reputation among our valued clients. When it comes to heating, we focus on four primary objectives:
- - We strive to ensure that you get the best system based on factors such as budget and brand.
- - We make it a priority that the systems we put in place are the safest and healthiest for you and the people you care about the most.
- - We go out of our way to make sure you get the most energy-efficient cooling system around.
- - Should you experience any problems with your current system, we will inspect and recommend the best course of action as soon as possible.
- - Boiler Services
- - Heat Pumps
- - Furnace Installation & Repair
- - Heater Installation & Repair
- - Thermostats
- - Flame Sensor Repair
- - Troubleshooting and Routine Maintenance
- - 24/7 Emergency Services (outside regular office hours)
If you are looking to schedule a seasonal routine maintenance or repair your furnace, give us a call at (858) 571-8865.
THA began my project with making some energy efficiency upgrades on my home, then Hector installed my furnace. I was so pleased when the city inspector came out and said “Wow, this is a clean job, these guys do really good work!” I liked them so much, I just had them do my AC as well!
Many thanks to Hector and Ismael for the great job replacing my ancient furnace. Good people to have in your home and I would have them back any time. Will use them again in the future.
In our home THA installed a new heater, air conditioner, pipes, 3 thermostats, and put the heater in the attic. We asked them to finish as soon as possible because of the holidays and they finished a day early. We are very happy with the workmanship, how clean they worked, and nice staff.